Two Life-Changing Conferences • Eight Video Lessons • On-Demand Access Until April 30, 2021
Marriage can be hard. Parenting can be harder. But Dr. Paul David Tripp is filled with hope about what is possible when a Christian family follows the Bible. In two brand-new conferences, Tripp shares life-changing gospel principles with husbands and wives and fathers and mothers.
Purchase this Streaming License Bundle and receive "The Marriage Of Your Dreams" and "Parenting: It's Not What You Think It Is" from pastor and best-selling author Dr. Paul David Tripp. Plus, receive his two bonus discussion guides to use in your home, with your small group, or with your church family.
The Marriage Of Your Dreams (4 Lessons with a Bonus Discussion Guide)
With nearly 50 years of marriage experience, Dr. Tripp will help you dream bigger, love better, and experience a deeper relationship with God and your spouse than ever before. In four new sessions, discover how to experience the marriage of your dreams–the one that God intended–by getting on the same page as the Bible!
(streaming live February 21-22, 2020 // replay until April 30, 2021)
Parenting: It's Not What You Think It Is (4 Lessons with a Bonus Discussion Guide)
Many moms and dads are exhausted, discouraged, and frustrated. It doesn't have to be this way! In four new sessions, experience freedom from the daily grind and receive a roadmap to raise children God’s way, from infancy until adulthood
(streaming live March 6-7, 2020 // replay until April 30, 2021)
- Disappointed Dreamers: No matter how long you have been married, Dr. Tripp will help to realign your expectations so you aren’t discouraged and disappointed by the reality of your relationship.
- The Spouse Of Your Dreams: Learn how to treat your husband or wife with integrity and faithfulness so they fully entrust themselves to your care. As a bonus, you’ll receive Dr. Tripp’s trust questionnaire worksheet to work through with your spouse or fiancé.
- What Dreams Are Made Of: After four decades of counseling marriages, Dr. Tripp knows why couples fail to experience the marriage of their dreams: they point the finger of blame and hold grudges. Instead, discover how to fight for your marriage by practicing confession and forgiveness each day.
- All You Need Is (Cruciform) Love: There are many definitions of love out there, but you only need to follow one example: the Cross of Christ. As a bonus, you’ll receive Dr. Tripp’s worksheet, 24 Things That Love Is And Does, to remind you each day how to practically love your spouse like Jesus.
- Give Up Control: The goal of parenting is not to control your child’s life; they will quickly outgrow your authority and be independent individuals. Don’t miss the big picture of what God has called you to do.
- Shape Their Character: Your children will reveal their lack of character over and over again. Learn how to lovingly expose the sin in their hearts and point them to the forgiveness of Jesus.
- Thrive In The Teen Years: Culture portrays this period of life as a chaotic season to be survived, but the Bible is very optimistic about what can be accomplished. Learn how to make the most of the teen years and help them successfully transition from childhood to adulthood.
- Rest In God: Parents who rest in God will experience abounding joy as a mother or father. This hope-infused conclusion will remind you that God never calls you to raise your kids without first providing you everything you need.